Advantages of a Specialised Conveyancer
If you are buying or selling property then you require the services of a Conveyancer to manage the legal process of transferring the title of a property from a seller to a buyer, and the transfer of funds from the buyer to the seller.
Conveyancers also attend to matters involving financing and refinance, and the preparation of the Sale and Purchase agreements along with drafting of any special clauses that you may require in the contract.
Some of the many advantages in appointing a Specialised Conveyancer include:
- Conveyancing Practitioners focus primarily on conveyancing matters and property law, making them specialists in their profession;
- Conveyancers have completed the educational and practical training requirements to ensure that they deliver a wealth of experience and sound advice to their clients;
- Conveyancing Practitioners are required to hold Professional Indemnity Insurance, which offers protection for all clients should any action or omission by a conveyancer in their professional capacity be overlooked. ll clients can feel confident when instructing a Conveyancer that they are adequately covered in an unlikely event happening;
- The NZ Society of Conveyancers has stringent rules surrounding the registration of Conveyancers, ensuring that only suitable, experienced and qualified persons can operate in the market place;
- Upon registration as a Conveyancer, practitioners must abide by the ‘Rules and Codes of Conduct’ as outlined in New Zealand legislation, and also as determined by the NZ Society of Conveyancers.